Our event-based marketing campaigns have generated a lot of buzz, and our firm is growing like never before! “We are trying to find individuals who can manage people, tasks, and business-related systems,” stated Cassie, Valiant Marketing Group’s Director of Operations. “Once immersed in our training program, these people are prepared for management positions. We want those who are focused, driven, and ready to take on any task.”
Full-time positions are not the only opportunities available either. The firm’s growth has also allowed Cassie to create the Valiant Marketing Group internship program. “Intern candidates must be self-motivated and work well with others. Professional dress is expected at all times. Also, this is a paid position, so a student who has work/study experience would fit right in.”
Some of the requirements for interns include:
• Available to work nights and weekends if school schedule permits
• Access to personal transportation to get to the office and promotional events
• Available for two or three full days during the week, plus some weekends
• Must live within a 50-mile radius of our Huntington Beach office
• GPA of 2.75 or higher (Letter of recommendation encouraged, but not required)
In return, interns can expect to:
• Learn the ins and outs of planning, staffing, and executing marketing campaigns and special events on behalf of brands
• Learn campaign planning through special assignments and promotional events
• Learn field production for promotions, events, campaigns, etc.
• Enjoy organic learning opportunities by working closely with our marketing and management teams daily
• Shadow different campaigns and become familiar with the marketing area
These positions will fill up fast, so don’t hesitate to get in touch. To find out more about us, friend Valiant Marketing Group on Facebook.